Sunday 10 July 2011

Childrens portrait photography




I wanted to share some of the childrens portrait sessions that I have done this year - to see if I can tempt you!

I have had such a lot of fun with some great children.... learning the theme song to Peppa Pig, looking for ducklings...keeping a dandelion flower alive just long enough to take home to Mum! We have walked for miles, explored the farm and the woods and played in the fields......and I think that was more for my benefit!

I truly believe that childrens portrait photography sessions should be fun, relaxed and capture the essence of the child, the Farm where I am based allows us to wander and explore and so after a few minutes the children don't even realise that they are being photographed - they love to help me look for the magic bird who lives inside my camera!

So if you would like to book me this summer to create some amazing images then get in touch as sessions are filling fast...... the fee for the session is just £50 for 2 hours on location and prints start at just £7.50 

contact me on jo@jorutherfordphotography.co.uk. Come and see me on  Facebook .


I am based in Lydiate which is close to Formby, Maghull, Southport and Ormskirk - we are in the middle!!
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Katrin said...

Fabulous pictures, Jo! :o)

Post a Comment

 
© Jo Rutherford Photography
CoffeeShop Designs