Friday 6 April 2012

Lisa

Meet Lisa.... she wanted to have some photographs taken for no other reason than to have some time out and a little pampering. So we arranged a make up artist - the fabulous Jenni Hearnshaw, chatted about outfits and she came along to my little studio for the afternoon.


Now I have known Lisa for a while, I know she is an obsessive Manchester United supporter ( I won't hold this against her!) , and I also know just how nervous she was having her photograph taken but it was wonderful to see how she relaxed while she was having her hair and make up done and by the time I started taking photographs she was really excited


We aimed to get some strong, classic style portraits for her - she is getting some framed for her family and we also wanted some boudoir images ..... which we did but they are for her eyes only I am afraid....let me just say that she loved these ones too - and so did Lisas Boyfriend!

So , heres the end result of a very fun afternoon - I love doing shoots like this , I love to see women and girls of all ages be confident in front of the camera and I love tat it is a team effort - that my clients have a say in what they want to wear and how they want to be portrayed.


If you want to experience a shoot like this - it maybe for a specific occasion, a Birthday or other Milestone in your life or just because you too want to have some time out and some pampering then please give me a call. I also have the most beautiful Gift Vouchers if you know of someone who would love this, it would be great for a Best Friends shoot, or Mum and Daughter too.


Hope you love Lisas pictures, click on them if you would like to see them even bigger ....and if you do would you leave a little message so that I know you have popped by xxx















Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Katrin said...

Great pictures, Jo. All of them. But my absolutely favourite one is the fourth, where Lisa is looking down. I don't know why but for me this one is extra special.
Take care,
Katrin

Post a Comment

 
© Jo Rutherford Photography
CoffeeShop Designs