Friday 20 April 2012

Chloe



We had such an amazing team working on the photoshoot last week in Ibiza, Kellie hairstyling and Nadias make up skills were superb. We were also lucky enough to work with fabulous models, Louisa, Chloe, Sam, Katie and Mike. 


This Blog features Chloe, who has minimal modelling experience and was actually a little nervous and unsure of how to pose - now this is pretty much true of everyone I photograph, but I want you to see how many different looks we achieved and how many poses - this was due to us working together , a little coaching and also using fashion magazines as inspiration - I would love my clients to come to me with their own ideas of how they want to look, just as I used to do when I went to the hairdresser....not sure if I ever did suit that Lady Diana look though!


Nadia from Beautify Ibiza use make up which complimented Chloes fair skin and blonde hair - she was able to achieve a number of different styles, from daytime to more glamorous and dramatic evening looks and Kelly from Stylistic Hair Ibiza matched the hair styles to the make up and the outfits. 


I do love a before and after shot!!!!!!






This was the hair and make up style for the bridal shoot on the beach - as you can see it works just as well for a contemporary portrait style too 









The amazing Kaftans were kindly supplied by Katie at Boho Ibiza Villas




I love this one - it really shows off Nadias amazing make up - and I soooo want to wear those eyelashes!




And these highlight Kellies skill at being able to create so many different hairstyles to perfectly compliment the outfits and the make up. I hope that you do click on these pictures to see them much bigger!


If you are considering booking a photoshoot with me either here or somewhere a little more sunny....then always remember, want to work with you to achieve the look that you want - come to me with ideas, rip pages out of magazines and lets see what we can do - and please please consider having hair and make up done before your shoot, or I can arrange that for you - it makes such a difference to the way you feel on the day - a bit of pampering is always good !!!


And if you are planning Wedding in Ibiza then please contact the girls - they have packages available for you and your bridesmaids to make your day even more special 













Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

Andrea Ellison Photography said...

WOW...what an amazing set of images...you look like you had a ball...just fabulous Jo...well jel !! x

Alexandra Andrews said...

Jo your photography just gets better and better I could see these being used in a vogue advertising campaign ! You always have had a great way with people though .

Liz Nagra said...

From your non-photography friend...my favourite is the one under the one with big sunglasses - I love the way it shows off her complexion and gives her a "cute" rather than "glam" look which looks so relaxed and natural. Obviously they are all lovely!!

Post a Comment

 
© Jo Rutherford Photography
CoffeeShop Designs