Tuesday 17 April 2012

The wonders of Facebook!


As you know I recently went to Ibiza to collaborate on a photoshoot, just before I went I got a message on Facebook from Cat Milton who lives on the Island and is also a photographer, offering to help us if needed. I love the fact that people just came together for this shoot and we had so much support. Anyway Cat and I decided to meet up for lunch and she very kindly showed me round part of the Island. Now Cat will say that she is a relative novice at photography but I beg to disagree....she has a brilliant eye for composition and manages to capture the real Ibiza and its people. 


This is Cats photography website - I would love it if you would pop over there and see just how beautiful Ibiza is.    Cat Milton




So we went to see the salt plains near the airport - a huge manmade area where the salt is collected. I believe the foam is a byproduct of the salt - more details can be found here http://www.ibizaa-z.com/print2.php?name=Ibiza's%20Salt%20Flats

Click on any of the images if you would like to see the larger version 




Cat in action!


This is an outlet for the foamy water - it was coming out under pressure and produced these amazing abstract shapes


I would like to say a huge thank you to Cat for taking the time out to meet with me - and I really hope that she realises very soon just how talented she is...and a huge thank you to Facebook for putting us in touch with each other - the world is truly getting smaller every day!


Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Tracey Barrow said...

I love the water splashy ones - they look like dancers to me :)

x

Post a Comment

 
© Jo Rutherford Photography
CoffeeShop Designs