Saturday 30 October 2010

France - part deux

Wow, 2 Blog posts in one day - I am truly on a roll!!
So, here are some more images from our little trip - looking back at the images I am amazed how many different 'looks' we managed to achieve in short spaces of time, change of location and a change of outfit resulted in a completely different feel to the photographs and thats the real reason I love working outdoors, yes it can be cold and wet but the images will always be truly unique. Don't get me wrong , if Santa would like to bring me a fully fitted out studio in a beautiful location I would not say no but for the time being I will carry on using available light, dodging raindrops and losing the feeling in my fingers from the cold. 

So don't be put off about booking a Winter portrait session - be brave and you never know ....... the sun might just shine
Enjoy a little taste of France











Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comments:

Andrea Ellison Photography said...

WOWZER MRS !!!!!!!! fab fab shots...YET AGAIN !

Post a Comment

 
© Jo Rutherford Photography
CoffeeShop Designs